• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

hello!!

sunnpatch

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
hello hello, my name's quinn!! i joined almost a couple weeks ago but i'm only just now making my intro post. i'm super new to animal crossing too, i only started playing acnl for the first time in i think early september of this year? so as of now about two months. i'm also pretty new to forums, i don't think i've ever been active on a forum before now.... so yeah ! new to a lot of things. i'm also 18 and in college, if that's relevant, and i do a lot of art and writing! currently trying to figure out the animal crossing art style so that i can draw my favorite villagers.... it's a process

hello!

Welcome to the forums c:
I?m so envious of you playing the game for the first time, I remember when I first picked the game up 3 years ago - everything was so exciting! You?re in for a great ride. If you need any help whether it be in game or on the forums just let me know, and as for you art, I love to draw too! I?d love to see some of your pictures, you could even start a little gallery in the Museum section of the forums c:

Who are your favourite villagers so far?

Last edited:
hello!

Welcome to the forums c:
I’m so envious of you playing the game for the first time, I remember when I first picked the game up 3 years ago - everything was so exciting! You’re in for a great ride. If you need any help whether it be in game or on the forums just let me know, and as for you art, I love to draw too! I’d love to see some of your pictures, you could even start a little gallery in the Museum section of the forums c:

Who are your favourite villagers so far?

thank you, i'll be sure to ask you! btw, is that icon your art, bc it looks super cute!! and starting a gallery is a good idea, i knew that you can make them but it somehow didn't occur to me that i could upload my own art... but now that you suggested it that sounds fun!

i actually have a ton of favorites, but to narrow it down: daisy, fuchsia, nana, gayle, tia, willow, zell, goldie, melba, agnes, shep, okay i thought i was narrowing it down but this list is getting long so i'll end it here haha. so, back at you, who are your favorite villagers??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

thank you!! this site seems to have a lot to do on it so i think i'll have fun \o/

Last edited:
Hello nice to meet you. same here ;) i'm super new to animal crossing and i think we started around same times! ;)

Hello there! I've just kinda recently returned myself, but I do hope you enjoy the community.

Welcome! I'd love to see you in the museum section :D

thank you, i'll be sure to ask you! btw, is that icon your art, bc it looks super cute!! and starting a gallery is a good idea, i knew that you can make them but it somehow didn't occur to me that i could upload my own art... but now that you suggested it that sounds fun!

i actually have a ton of favorites, but to narrow it down: daisy, fuchsia, nana, gayle, tia, willow, zell, goldie, melba, agnes, shep, okay i thought i was narrowing it down but this list is getting long so i'll end it here haha. so, back at you, who are your favorite villagers??

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you!! this site seems to have a lot to do on it so i think i'll have fun \o/

yes it is! thank you so much! c:

oh i think it's a great idea to upload art, it's nice to get feedback but it's also good to look back at through your progression! it's amazing how much can change within just a few months!

i know how you feel, there are so many villagers it's hard to pick just a few!

my favourites at the minute are fauna, molly, beau, pecan and maple! fauna has always been my number one but i've never actually had her in my town (yet!) lol.

Back