• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Weird quirks you have?

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4283-9990-2999
I'm physically incapable of using a chair, sofa, or other sitting devices the correct way.
I slouch to the point I'm practically laying in the chair, sit on sofa arms, throw my legs over the sofa arms, hell I'll even sit on the back of a sofa before sitting on the actual cushions. It's just more comfy to me to sit weirdly lmao

So what's your weird quirks?

at home i refuse to wear anything on my legs- long jumpers and boxers is my go to

1. i leave out the top crust on bread for last
2. i walk on tip toes most of the time
3. im probably the only one in the world to play top banana for the amiga (on an emulator) almost every night

- - - Post Merge - - -

p.s. its not a good game

I make a sound similar to a squeek when I get really excited about something, mostly happens when I see a cute animal.
I also constantly change my hair style through out the day

i have always nervously touched my hair a lot but because my hairstyle has changed a lot in the last few years i mindlessly do things that make no sense with my current hairstyle, like i used to have shorter hair in a messy cloud around my head so throughout the day i'd make it messier and fluffier by quickly running my hands through my hair. now i have longer hair (it touches my shoulders) but i still do that sometimes and it looks really stupid because i just ruin my hair and then i realize it and have to try to fix it without a mirror )::

I tilt my head to one side most of the time and I play with my hair a lot.

1. i leave out the top crust on bread for last
2. i walk on tip toes most of the time
3. im probably the only one in the world to play top banana for the amiga (on an emulator) almost every night

- - - Post Merge - - -

p.s. its not a good game

Lol

I'm the opposite with bread, especially bagels. I take all the crust and toasted parts off (I do eat it) and eat the center last.

nail biting, reassurance seeking, counting, yanking out my hair and having to watch certain tv shows each night while having them also playing in background or else I can’t sleep even with my sleeping pills

I cannot think of quirks that are not my compulsions tho rip

I like to save the best for last when eating something. Like leaving the purple and red Skittles until the end and having the green and yellow ones first. Also if I have cereal with marshmallows in it, I will try to eat all of the cereal first and then just have a big pile of marshmallows left in the bowl at the end. Even though it is harder to eat it this way. lol

I like to save the best for last when eating something. Like leaving the purple and red Skittles until the end and having the green and yellow ones first. Also if I have cereal with marshmallows in it, I will try to eat all of the cereal first and then just have a big pile of marshmallows left in the bowl at the end. Even though it is harder to eat it this way. lol

Oh my god me too. Especially when eating toast or sandwiches, I will usually pick the one with the least crust or the most filling/spread. It's an annoying habit I can't shake off lol

i also have a really weird quirk where i can only be satisfied with listening to music when setting it to a playback speed of 1.01x. it gives it a slightly better tune without changing the notes. i can also listen to music at speeds of 0.96x, 0.91x, 0.86x, 0.81x, even 0.76x (this speeds change the notes) if it's not too low at that point. it's a lot better than the usual pitch and i'm kind of surprised seeing no one do the same thing i do. this is probably the biggest reason why i prefer android since it has a superior version of VLC looool

I'm Autistic and I flap my hands a lot because of that, I'm so used to it that I don't really find it weird but I guess other people do.

I have a hard time typing long paragraphs and usually have to pause to catch up with my thoughts.

It's a joke with my besties and I
because I
type a lot
like this.

I don't do it be annoying just it's how my thoughts come to me? I took like three pauses typing this alone to make full sentences and not have breaks between my words LOL...
You guys should see how many pauses I have to take when writing papers for college.

Back