Will a villager move into this spot?

Imaginetheday

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
The non-path area is 3x6. The path in front is right along the river. I don't care about the flowers. I have no idea why it's sideways. Sorry about that.

IMG_5086.jpg

It looks as though a villager would move in, but I don't know because my villagers don't ever go where I want them regardless of where I place QRs ;; Be prepared for disappointment, tbh.

It looks as though a villager would move in, but I don't know because my villagers don't ever go where I want them regardless of where I place QRs ;; Be prepared for disappointment, tbh.

I was disappointed, which led to this question. :) I'm not sure if the mistake was on my end or not. I think next time I'll plot reset, but hopefully it will be easier.

I was disappointed, which led to this question. :) I'm not sure if the mistake was on my end or not. I think next time I'll plot reset, but hopefully it will be easier.

They should be able to move into that spot. Plot reset just to make 100% sure next time :)

If you're wondering whether they should be able to plot somewhere in that 3x6 space, then yes. But if you want the villager plot right up against that bottom row of QRs, that's too close to the river. House plots need at least two spaces in front of the door.

They won't plot directly in line with the qr codes by the cliff, the minimum they would move is two spaces back from it. So they'd likely end up at the very back edge of the space you made.

Back