Not open for further replies.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Yeah looking for a few sets since I wanna do the theme challenge for HHA, and I need them in general since my game refuses to give me all the items for the shop ones :| Only buying full sets at the moment.

Looking for:

Rococo
Regal

If you have a Rococo or Regal set refurbished aside from the regular ones I'd be willing to buy one full set of that, colour doesn't matter.

Pick-up or delivery is fine, just make sure your town is not too messy so I don't get other stuff I shouldn't have :p Can pay in forum bells right now, so name a price please. My time-zone is GMT+1 so, yeah I can't be on too weird hours. FC to the left, let me know which one to add from you if you have more than one.

Last edited:
I have the Rococo and Regal set on one character and the Golden set on another character.

I share the same time zone, by the way.

Well idk what the rates are for full sets and especially golden so throw me a price man

Hmm... how about 4 TBT for the Golden set and 1 TBT each for Regal and Rococo? I also accept Weeding Day furniture, if you have any.

Golden?

But yeah I'll go ahead and add you, I'm Sheila from Jungle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yeah, pickup or deliveR?

coming :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent bells c: lemme know if you wanna do the rest now or later, either is good with me but i had to drop off everything lol

ol?! i can order both of these sets for your for free! not sure when we'll be on together, but i can be online later in the afternoon pst

I'm ready whenever you are. I just need to gather the furniture and then I'll open my gates.

coming :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent bells and got everything so closing this meow :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back