• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying A few furniture sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Yeah looking for a few sets since I wanna do the theme challenge for HHA, and I need them in general since my game refuses to give me all the items for the shop ones :| Only buying full sets at the moment.

Looking for:

Rococo
Regal

If you have a Rococo or Regal set refurbished aside from the regular ones I'd be willing to buy one full set of that, colour doesn't matter.

Pick-up or delivery is fine, just make sure your town is not too messy so I don't get other stuff I shouldn't have :p Can pay in forum bells right now, so name a price please. My time-zone is GMT+1 so, yeah I can't be on too weird hours. FC to the left, let me know which one to add from you if you have more than one.

Last edited:
I have the Rococo and Regal set on one character and the Golden set on another character.

I share the same time zone, by the way.

Well idk what the rates are for full sets and especially golden so throw me a price man

Hmm... how about 4 TBT for the Golden set and 1 TBT each for Regal and Rococo? I also accept Weeding Day furniture, if you have any.

Hmm... how about 4 TBT for the Golden set and 1 TBT each for Regal and Rococo? I also accept Weeding Day furniture, if you have any.

6 total? sure. And sorry no I don't have the flower things, need to keep perf town :x

Golden?

But yeah I'll go ahead and add you, I'm Sheila from Jungle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yeah, pickup or deliveR?

coming :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent bells c: lemme know if you wanna do the rest now or later, either is good with me but i had to drop off everything lol

ol?! i can order both of these sets for your for free! not sure when we'll be on together, but i can be online later in the afternoon pst

ol?, and yeah i'll see if that dude gets back on otherwise I'll throw you message :3

I'm ready whenever you are. I just need to gather the furniture and then I'll open my gates.

coming :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent bells and got everything so closing this meow :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back