Question regarding Monster Hunter Amiibos in AC

Balkris

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi there, first-time post so apologies if this is the wrong place, but I have a question regarding using the Japanese Monster Hunter Amiibos in Animal Crossing.

Following some hints, i've bought my wife a 'One-Eyed Liolaeus w/Male Rider' amiibo for christmas, and she's recently implied that she wants "the amiibo that gives you a Felyne villager". I've looked online and can't find any confirmation that One-Eyed Liolaeus will give you the Felyne villager, and now i'm panicking!

Is there anyone out there that can confirm which Amiibo I need? (I am in the UK btw)

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Brilliant, Thank you! I got him off ebay, only cost about ?15 shipped all the way from China :)

No problems, seems the names might be a bit different but yeah as long it's those should work!

And oh cool, might look around for either of them because yes I want that meow amiibo man.

As said all the Monster Hunter amiibos, and also Felyne (Nabiru) - I'm in the UK and was able to buy Felyne and one of the Monster Hunter figs (I bought the girl) from a Japanese company via Amazon UK (ie I went with an Amazon market place seller).
Superb packing (I could have stood on the box) and came relatively fast (I think about 7 to 10 days max). They were approx. ?17 each (+ a few pence). I chose a seller that had 99 - 100% feedback. Not sure what the prices are currently - but worth a look.

Felyne is just a plainish cat, nowhere near the complexity of the other figs.

I've posted this chart once today, but its a good chart and worth the posting - the whole reddit update faq for acnl-WA is worth a read

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/5aucku/amiibo_update_faq/d9ku13n/

Last edited:
Yep, pretty certain you can get Felyne from the One-Eyed Rathalos and Rider amiibo :) I love the MH:Stories amiibo's

Any Monster hunter stories amiibo will get you Felyne. :) That's a really sweet gift for your wife, hope she likes it :)

Back