• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question regarding Monster Hunter Amiibos in AC

Balkris

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi there, first-time post so apologies if this is the wrong place, but I have a question regarding using the Japanese Monster Hunter Amiibos in Animal Crossing.

Following some hints, i've bought my wife a 'One-Eyed Liolaeus w/Male Rider' amiibo for christmas, and she's recently implied that she wants "the amiibo that gives you a Felyne villager". I've looked online and can't find any confirmation that One-Eyed Liolaeus will give you the Felyne villager, and now i'm panicking!

Is there anyone out there that can confirm which Amiibo I need? (I am in the UK btw)

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Brilliant, Thank you! I got him off ebay, only cost about ?15 shipped all the way from China :)

No problems, seems the names might be a bit different but yeah as long it's those should work!

And oh cool, might look around for either of them because yes I want that meow amiibo man.

As said all the Monster Hunter amiibos, and also Felyne (Nabiru) - I'm in the UK and was able to buy Felyne and one of the Monster Hunter figs (I bought the girl) from a Japanese company via Amazon UK (ie I went with an Amazon market place seller).
Superb packing (I could have stood on the box) and came relatively fast (I think about 7 to 10 days max). They were approx. ?17 each (+ a few pence). I chose a seller that had 99 - 100% feedback. Not sure what the prices are currently - but worth a look.

Felyne is just a plainish cat, nowhere near the complexity of the other figs.

I've posted this chart once today, but its a good chart and worth the posting - the whole reddit update faq for acnl-WA is worth a read

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/5aucku/amiibo_update_faq/d9ku13n/

Last edited:
Yep, pretty certain you can get Felyne from the One-Eyed Rathalos and Rider amiibo :) I love the MH:Stories amiibo's

Any Monster hunter stories amiibo will get you Felyne. :) That's a really sweet gift for your wife, hope she likes it :)

Back