• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Buying Lots of Bushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

momiji345

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4963-6258-7979
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (366) +
I Restarted my town & i need lots of bush and trees for the new town ,I will only pay with games bells ( Please do not ask for The BTB)

pink-hydrangea start
pink-azalea start
holly start
blue-hydrangea start
red-hibiscus start
sweet-olive start
white-azalea start

cedar sapling
sapling

I have tons of azaleas and saplings but im only looking for btb and mitten collectible, I can save em for you though if you'd like?

I have tons of azaleas and saplings but im only looking for btb and mitten collectible, I can save em for you though if you'd like?

How many amazes bush do i get i have 1 mitten

Last edited:
I mean, I could do 30 bushes for a mitten.

I have some bushes I can give you for free. Let me know if you want me to drop them off

@momj

Delivery is allot easier, im prepping my beaches for a giveaway so theres almost no room :/

Thank you so much pepper i will add u and open my gates ;)

no prob, idk if you?ll be on much longer but i can give you more later too, i?m currently time traveling to get the nook exterior i want so i can collect more bushes for you.

Town open name hawaii

- - - Post Merge - - -

no prob, idk if you’ll be on much longer but i can give you more later too, i’m currently time traveling to get the nook exterior i want so i can collect more bushes for you.

Its open when you like to come by ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back