• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Petition for another episode of the Bell Tree Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Cherry 🍒
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
As some of you may know, in 2014 the TBT staff released a couple (3, but only two were posted here I believe) of podcast videos where they talked about random gaming and site related things. The videos were really interesting, included great musical openings and closings, and I mean who wouldn't want to listen to the staff talk for an hour??

I think that if we show enough support and appreciation for these great podcasts, we may be able to convince them to make another one. Please post here if you would like the staff to make another podcast video so they can see how much they are in demand!

SIGNATURES:
1. VanessaMay18
2. Sparro
3. mogyay
4. Trundle
5. Marcus_A_Stockley
6. Jacob
7. Ryumia
8. Locket

Last edited:
signed - i think this is a very important issue and we should rally our strength as a community to fight for our needs

SIGNED, also just a suggestion but could u have a staff asmr where u breathe heavily into the mic for the last 10 minutes, thank you

Signed absolutely

Signed. I think I did this right. :T

Signed.

I vote for the asmt bit, but instead of heavy breathing they crinkle tinfoil on a potato.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Signed.

I vote for the asmt bit, but instead of heavy breathing they crinkle tinfoil on a potato.

Signed
DEFINITELY! The Bell Tree Podcast was great! We neeeeed it!!

TBT Podcast is indefinitely cancelled and will not be brought back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back