• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Cleaning out my closets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerryB

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Isabelle
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (16) +
Edit: I will be "closing" this sale at the end of the day on Saturday. If we have a trade pending and haven't set up a time, please get in touch, as I'd like to get it wrapped up by then. Thanks! :)

I'm finally done with the HHA challenges, so I'm ready to start decorating my house the way I want it to look. But first, I need to clear some things out. I'm selling:

Saharah/Holiday Wallpaper
Garden Wall
Pave Wall
Ringside Seating
Shoji Screen
Sporty Wall
Western Vista

Rare/Non-Catalog Furniture
Mush Bed
Mush TV
New Nintendo 3DS
Wii U Console

RV Furniture
Board Game
Gift Pile
Isabelle Scooter
Rice Balls

Clothing
Blue Argyle Tee
Hero's Pants
Retro Helmet

Villager Pictures

Eunice
Fauna
Jay
Puddles
Wolfgang
Zipper

Artwork
Robust Statue
Nice Painting

I'm happy to trade for IGB or TBT, just make me what you consider a fair offer. I'd also be more than happy to trade for the items on my wishlist.

Wishlist
Bowl Sink (Trade Pending)
Cupcake (Trade Pending)
Heavy Tome x2 (Trade Pending)
Hibiscus Hairpin (Trade Pending)

I'd really appreciate pick-ups, as I'm still working on unlocking the train station upgrade. Thanks!

Last edited:
Could I get the Crab clock, Jellyfish lamp, Octopus chair, and Squid chair for 6tbt plus a blossom lantern?

hello! can i get the Donut Box, Fish on a Board, and tacos, i'll pay 7 tbt

Could I get the Crab clock, Jellyfish lamp, Octopus chair, and Squid chair for 6tbt plus a blossom lantern?
Ok! I'll get to you as soon as I'm finished with the current trades. :)

hello! can i get the Donut Box, Fish on a Board, and tacos, i'll pay 7 tbt
Sure thing! I'll let you know when I'm ready for you to come over. :)

I added some villager pictures that I'd forgotten to add at first. I'll be logging out for the night soon, so I might not get back to you until tomorrow if anyone else posts. I should be around at about 7:30 pm EST tomorrow. A lot of this stuff will be going to retail the next time furniture is on premium, so feel to make any kind of offer. I'm perfectly happy accept in-game bells as well as tbt!

I'm online for about the next hour and there are still a bunch of items available if anyone wants them! :)

And, gone for the evening. It looks like people are pretty much done with the sale anyway. :)

hi! i'm interested in your garbage can :) i can trade you the sweater dress from your wishlist!

Furniture is on my premium in my town today, so I'll be selling off most of the furniture that hasn't been requested this evening. Just a heads-up! (If you've contacted me to ask about certain furniture, I won't be selling that off until we get in touch and confirm whether we're going to trade.)

Hi, can I take the 5 fish tourney items for 10 TBT please?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back