• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

enjoy the heck out of the career i’m going for and be an amazing mother whenever i have a child

Right now mine is to have a job that pays decent enough for me to find my own place to live with my boyfriend,
rent is crazy expensive where I live right now, but I'm going to stay hopeful.

Learn to do something interesting, probably. Like be a good writer. I don't want to stand out or anything though.

I'd love to learn how to play the piano, diving (my best friend who is a professional diver inspired me) and to go back to doing art and get better at it. I also need a second job and to shed some weight.

Have all the time and money to play a good gaming PC with stable internet.

Get level 6/A (preferably 7/A+) and get ABB at least in A-Levels

I literally have no motivation though lmfao just kill me

My hopes:

1. Raise my History grade up to at least a B, but hopefully an A.
2. To not procrastinate so much.
3. Being a more fair, kind, grateful, better person.
4. To not be afraid of what others may think or say about me. I would like to just do my best (especially at school), without being concerned about people's opinions.
5. Be a better daughter and granddaughter.

1. get a girlfriend

that's pretty much my top priority in life. i don't really care what happens after that

I hope that someday I won't be so...
-Anxious
-Serious
-Self-discriminating
-Unmotivated
-Unhopeful
-Anti-Social
-Disappointed in myself
-Uncomfortable
-Sad
-Tired
-Empty-Feeling

That's only part of the list.

I’m just trying to do life

What are your hopes and/or dreams at this point in life?
[/QUOTE

I just want to marry the girl of my dreams and have a happy family and fit in with the world
Also does anyone know how to get a profile pic? :)

like just about every other kid I know I want to publish a book

also:
- travel
- get multiple dogs and cats
- live in a nice place
- have a stable well-paying job that I enjoy
- be happier

Back