• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Pwyw chibi shop igb please! [closed]

do you have a waitlist of any kind? i'd love to buy art from you when there's a slot open again!

Do you still have slots open? If so please pm me so I can send refs and such
is 18 mil for 2 ocs okay?

i'm not currently able to access my refs but may i save a slot for two mayors for 20 mil until i can post refs?

Last edited:
alright it's all filled thank you everyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok for you two!

pm me the refs puncuallyabsent

Was the ok for me? :blush: if you did accept, please PM me when you’re free for me to drop of the payment, timezones can be annoying

I'm crying
I wish I could fund ur dreams but sadly I only have tbt and no igb #rip

Its fine too! Imma start taking tbt next slots because I found some nice things I want from ppl that take only tbt so ;0

Its fine too! Imma start taking tbt next slots because I found some nice things I want from ppl that take only tbt so ;0

GASP PLS DO
I'm just gonna try and camp here til u open those slots then _:)3JL)
unless u have a waitlist ofc (then pls put me on!!dokis i swear i keep missing slots these days)

GASP PLS DO
I'm just gonna try and camp here til u open those slots then _:)3JL)
unless u have a waitlist ofc (then pls put me on!!dokis i swear i keep missing slots these days)

I can put you on the list tho there's a bit of a queue like, maybe one week wheelchair is that OK with you--

Back