• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Pwyw chibi shop igb please! [closed]

Antarc

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! I started playing acnl again and I wanna live a comfy life..pay my loans...a stable life www
I'll do chibi for igb! Please offer a reasonable prices!
You can check out my art at:

Moonpeeble.tumblr.com/tagged/chibi
Here's a preview though!
17-11-14-00-05-32-477_deco.jpg

Will do single and couples!

:blush:

Last edited:
Ahh omg so cute, could I get a chibi of him? Idk how much to offer, but is 10 mil good enough? ><

Thanks for considering~

Hi!

I'd like to offer 10 mill for her: https://toyhou.se/955137.tbn. is it possible to have her lil bun pet with her as well?

Thanks for considering!

Last edited:
_UNNXSRcRKGSWjadXffaYg.png

can you please draw my mc and saeran HAHAHA i'll send you links on discord later of the refs
n i'll cough up 20m after i find my 3ds

edit: actually dont save me a spot im not 100% if i have the money

Last edited:
Hi!! Can you consider her for maybe 20mil?

Ahh omg so cute, could I get a chibi of him? Idk how much to offer, but is 10 mil good enough? ><

Thanks for considering~

Sure thing! I'll take the payment upfront if you don't mind ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh perhaps consider:
https://toyhou.se/1495064.chi-bee

I can offer 5-10mil IGB

10 mill OK! >:3c ill take upfront if you don't mind!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!

I'd like to offer 10 mill for her: https://toyhou.se/955137.tbn. is it possible to have her lil bun pet with her as well?

Thanks for considering!

Alright ! ^^ upfront please if that's OK with you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!! Can you consider her for maybe 20mil?

Alright!! I'll take the bells upfront if its OK!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you however many bells you want if you draw each of my characters

https://toyhou.se/SpaceKnight

All of them? Uhhh is 70mil OK? All 6 right ?

don’t play ACNL much anymore so I don’t have any IGB, but just popping in to say your art is super cute!! it’s simple but charming c:

Yeah thats fine, and yep, all six
and then if you arent pooped from drawing I'd like more >>​

I'll go ahead with it then! I'll get back to you when all the list ( yours included) is cleared and I take more slots! I'd like to have the bells upfront if you don't mind :0c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright all slots are filled! Thank you everyone!

(I'm not accusing but just to make sure) Is there a form of verification to know that that's your Tumblr account? I just want to know since a new account here and all (it's happened before, and I don't want anyone to lose currency )
Basically a precaution, sorry lol

(I'm not accusing but just to make sure) Is there a form of verification to know that that's your Tumblr account? I just want to know since a new account here and all (it's happened before, and I don't want anyone to lose currency )

DW I understand !! Ill make a post right now so you can be sure it's me !!

ahhh damn I was too late
your art is super cute, if you reopen I'll definitely comission you ♥

Last edited:
Ah lol okay
It's late where I am, so you can continue to the next people

Are you able to trade tomorrow?

I'll go ahead with it then! I'll get back to you when all the list ( yours included) is cleared and I take more slots! I'd like to have the bells upfront if you don't mind :0c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright all slots are filled! Thank you everyone!

Thank you!
I'll pay half and half if thats okay, 35 when you get half of my characters done and the rest when all are done?​

Alright I added a post with a doodle ^^

if it helps any, i was the one who referred her here! i've opened shop here myself quite a few times already and thought she might be interested in trying :>

Back