• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

/in.
I’ve played epicmafia and town of Salem before, and I’ve read through most of the other games on this site to know people’s meta and I’m familiar with the set up. I’ve studied the encyclopedia as well so I know all the terms that you guys use.

/in.
I’ve played epicmafia and town of Salem before, and I’ve read through most of the other games on this site to know people’s meta and I’m familiar with the set up. I’ve studied the encyclopedia as well so I know all the terms that you guys use.

Oh wow, somebody who knows what their doing and is new! :D

Welcome. :)

/in.

Welcome. You're scaring me... DOLBY 2.0!!

Oh wow, somebody who knows what their doing and is new! :D

Welcome. :)

Thanks for the welcome. I might be scaring you becau-

Welcome. You're scaring me... DOLBY 2.0!!

Yeah, I was about to say that I might be scaring you, hehe. It’s not so often that you get a newbie that actually knows what to do. Especially in Mafia. :lemon:

Now, I’m just gonna post some pre-game details since you guys don’t know about me.
Timezone: Fiji time (GMT +13)
Pronouns: she/her
Availability: Depends. I’m available half day on weekdays because of school. I’m here for the full day on weekends.

/in.
I?ve played epicmafia and town of Salem before, and I?ve read through most of the other games on this site to know people?s meta and I?m familiar with the set up. I?ve studied the encyclopedia as well so I know all the terms that you guys use.

What's your epicmafia name?

Last edited:
Don't worry, I'm here. I just woke up, though.

Sign-ups will continue through about 9:00PM EST when I'm back from my date, then I will pass out roles. It's still themeless since I want to save the Dragon Ball theme for this particular setup, but role PMs are already pre-prepared nonetheless.

Please make sure your PMs aren't full so I can send out all messages seamlessly. Thanks.

Great I'll legit be asleep when it starts

Damn timezones:mad:

Don't worry, I'm here. I just woke up, though.

Sign-ups will continue through about 9:00PM EST when I'm back from my date, then I will pass out roles. It's still themeless since I want to save the Dragon Ball theme for this particular setup, but role PMs are already pre-prepared nonetheless.

Please make sure your PMs aren't full so I can send out all messages seamlessly. Thanks.

Enjoy your date, I'll join again. Activity will be unpredictable because I want to tackle some writing.

Apologies for being a bit late; I'll be handing roles out now.

The game will begin at 11:00PM EST.

Back