• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

i will live to regret this decision

Ugh, I really want to play but I'll be on retreat for school

Obs

I think I might calm down on the posting this time around and instead focus on providing my full thoughts.

I've noticed that I post a lot of unhelpful or vague content so I'm going to try to get out of that habit. I'm also going to structure my reads better because they are usually messy and I have people breathing down my neck as they don't understand my points in my reads because of how they are expressed in my posts. (Sometimes I want to get the reads done so I rush) I'll word my posts better in general, as I don't really want people to avoid or be snarky to me in return as it effects the game and other games too, so yeah, trying to improve. :)

Last edited:
@Replacements & Observers Sign-Ups: Is there a time I could change the start-date of the game to that would get you to play? There are currently 12 of you, making for 21 users total, which is already getting close to the total amount of players that posted in the last game's sign-up thread. I won't be able to start the game without changing the setup entirely with under 15 players, and especially so with only 9.

Well, I mean I think the game for me starts at Sunday 2pm, which is perfect for me.
But finding replacements is more worse than finding players to play...
So I dunno, do you just want your bet to be that nobody replaces out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh god, that last sentence sounded rude, sorry if it seemed like I was somewhat challenging you, lol.

The next time I have enough time to play is December 2nd, unfortunately

Oh... Im glad i didnt join cuz Heyden is there :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cant bruh I dont go tbt much like i used to

Oh wow in like 2 mins two peeps regognized me. Hi anyway :p rlly looking forward to this.

Can you communicate out of thread about non-mafia things (like having Katie in your town? :p)

Last edited:
Back