Mafia Generic Mafia (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Oh wow in like 2 mins two peeps regognized me. Hi anyway :p rlly looking forward to this.

Can you communicate out of thread about non-mafia things (like having Katie in your town? :p)
Yeah, the OoTC rule applies only to Mafia itself. Everything else is fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, after a bit of thought, I've decided that this game will have a maximum of 15 players. Once we reach 15, sign-ups will be closed.

Punchy, read the rules and mechanics of the game before it begins.

If anything looks a bit confusing ask someone for clarification, it's a good idea because so many new players have found themselves questioning things during games rather than before.

Someone get Tina and Tom to play, I missed my chance to play a game with them last game.

Punchy, read the rules and mechanics of the game before it begins.

If anything looks a bit confusing ask someone for clarification, it's a good idea because so many new players have found themselves questioning things during games rather than before.

Are you saying that because I did something wrong?

Have to out,scholarships are a higher priority right now

Last edited:
Nvm I didn't post here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol toads.

Hi, looks like we?ve got a brand new victim of Mafia.
I wish you luck for the game.

P.S. I think you may know this, but you aren?t actually allowed to edit in Mafia games.
But posting before you get your Role PM is fine.

Yeah, I know chick. I just misread what toads said, and it's not the official game yet. Waffles, idk... and bye Dolby.

what was that face for.....

#lynchzendelday1

We made the post welcoming him at the same time, but I wanted to be the one to welcome him first. (I'm petty)

And I'm sure many people would like that but I'd prefer not to be lynched day 1 because I don't think I ever have. (I'm confusing)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have to out,scholarships are a higher priority right now

Hope you do well.

Last edited:
Back