Mafia Generic Mafia (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Hmm I may have to go /replacements now, if it starts Dec 1 I would have to be inactive for the complete first day (as in 48h)

Replacements

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait actually that’s finalszn so obs pls

I'll /in, was gonna go replacements since I kind of needed a break from mafia but now that the start date has changed I think I can do it!

still in

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been contemplated for some time on whether or not I should play this mafia game after playing my first TBT mafia game. After thinking things through... I decided that I am going to sit this one out and request to be in the obs while this game is going to be active. I give you my sincere apologies since I know you are looking for more players for this mafia game of yours. The reason I am sitting this one out is because I am pretty tuckered out from my first mafia game. At the moment... I am currently recharging from my last game and hope that I'll be fine when my next TBT mafia game comes around.

awwww I know what you mean. I was a wreck during and after my first game. it will get better after a couple of games more so hopefully you'll be feeling better by the next game! hugs!

Back