• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Hmm I may have to go /replacements now, if it starts Dec 1 I would have to be inactive for the complete first day (as in 48h)

You should pm Tina and tell her to let kit go, so we don't have to wait 2 weeks.

Oh gosh, that sounded rude >_<

You should pm Tina and tell her to let kit go, so we don't have to wait 2 weeks.

Oh gosh, that sounded rude >_<

That wouldn't make a difference. Everyone seems to be really busy this week, so regardless of who is running the game nobody will sign up.

Still going for the obs.

Replacements

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait actually that’s finalszn so obs pls

I'll /in, was gonna go replacements since I kind of needed a break from mafia but now that the start date has changed I think I can do it!

Um, I have no idea how busy I will be during that time frame.

I'll /in anyway. :)

still in

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been contemplated for some time on whether or not I should play this mafia game after playing my first TBT mafia game. After thinking things through... I decided that I am going to sit this one out and request to be in the obs while this game is going to be active. I give you my sincere apologies since I know you are looking for more players for this mafia game of yours. The reason I am sitting this one out is because I am pretty tuckered out from my first mafia game. At the moment... I am currently recharging from my last game and hope that I'll be fine when my next TBT mafia game comes around.

awwww I know what you mean. I was a wreck during and after my first game. it will get better after a couple of games more so hopefully you'll be feeling better by the next game! hugs!

Back