• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Looks like Tom & I's hydra game is gonna be in December so obs still for me, thank you! :)

I’m really sorry, but I’m going to have to /out because something major happened in my life and I’m leaving TBT.

Last edited:
I'm /out unless this starts on the 3rd rather than the 1st. In that case I would still be in but those days will be busy for me.

At this rate the game is just going to become a themeless, generic setup. I'd rather not waste the theme on such a small game, that way I can prepare for a game that will actually have more players. Start time will be the same, but don't expect any flavor in this game.

Come on ppl! We want you! -insert Uncle Sam meme-

i-want-you-uncle-sam-art-poster-print_u-L-F59JPQ0.jpg

Someone photoshop "mafia" instead of "U.S. Army". I'd do it but I don't know how tech works

I'm still obs but if this starts in like later next week instead then i can switch to in. seems possible at the current rate of players joining

I really just want the queue to progress so we get to my game because I'm so excited for it

Back