• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

We made the post welcoming him at the same time, but I wanted to be the one to welcome him first. (I'm petty)

And I'm sure many people would like that but I'd prefer not to be lynched day 1 because I don't think I ever have. (I'm confusing)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope you do well.

I don't think I've ever been lynched Day 1 either tbh. Wait I did in my first game as mafia lol

Best chance would've been last game but I claimed survivor just in time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone please come...

Gotta pay for that....

I've been contemplated for some time on whether or not I should play this mafia game after playing my first TBT mafia game. After thinking things through... I decided that I am going to sit this one out and request to be in the obs while this game is going to be active. I give you my sincere apologies since I know you are looking for more players for this mafia game of yours. The reason I am sitting this one out is because I am pretty tuckered out from my first mafia game. At the moment... I am currently recharging from my last game and hope that I'll be fine when my next TBT mafia game comes around.

Seriously, I don't think we're going to get anyone else in this game.

If that's the case then we can just take a formal break from mafia for a week or two. Sometimes it's needed. Tom and I are waiting to be placed in a game on another forum, other users are busy with real life, etc. A little break often boosts enthusiasm for a new game. :)

Last edited:
Seriously, I don't think we're going to get anyone else in this game.

why the urgency? lol...I am pretty sure Cleb can change start date and time to accomodate 4 more players. We can achieve it lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that's the case then we can just take a formal break from mafia for a week or two. Sometimes it's needed. Tom and I are waiting to be placed in a game on another forum, other users are busy with real life, etc. A little break often boosts enthusiasm for a new game. :)

Are you and Tom going to do the Hydra thing??

Dont think this kid will last long ������

R00d. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did I really just do that again[/QUOTE]

I lab you beb like I troll Thomas, don't worry you'll be fine if you have any questions ask now

Considering the circumstances going on right now both in the Cellar and IRL (a lot of things have come up for me in the past couple days that could affect my ability to host), and the fact that I don't want to remake the setup again, I will be postponing the game's start date to Friday, December 1, at 10:00PM EST.

I will also be clearing the sign-up list, so if you still want to and are able to play, please sign up again. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Back