• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (SIGNUPS CLOSED)

Oh good. Now I have to wait for Sunday. *goes into animal crossing and time travels to Sunday* OMG YAY ITS HERE

Oh wow in like 2 mins two peeps regognized me. Hi anyway :p rlly looking forward to this.

Can you communicate out of thread about non-mafia things (like having Katie in your town? :p)
Yeah, the OoTC rule applies only to Mafia itself. Everything else is fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, after a bit of thought, I've decided that this game will have a maximum of 15 players. Once we reach 15, sign-ups will be closed.

Punchy, read the rules and mechanics of the game before it begins.

If anything looks a bit confusing ask someone for clarification, it's a good idea because so many new players have found themselves questioning things during games rather than before.

Someone get Tina and Tom to play, I missed my chance to play a game with them last game.

Punchy, read the rules and mechanics of the game before it begins.

If anything looks a bit confusing ask someone for clarification, it's a good idea because so many new players have found themselves questioning things during games rather than before.

Are you saying that because I did something wrong?

Have to out,scholarships are a higher priority right now

Last edited:
Nvm I didn't post here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol toads.

Hi, looks like we?ve got a brand new victim of Mafia.
I wish you luck for the game.

P.S. I think you may know this, but you aren?t actually allowed to edit in Mafia games.
But posting before you get your Role PM is fine.

Hmm I can coach newbies like punchy if you're cool with it

Yeah, I know chick. I just misread what toads said, and it's not the official game yet. Waffles, idk... and bye Dolby.

what was that face for.....

#lynchzendelday1

We made the post welcoming him at the same time, but I wanted to be the one to welcome him first. (I'm petty)

And I'm sure many people would like that but I'd prefer not to be lynched day 1 because I don't think I ever have. (I'm confusing)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have to out,scholarships are a higher priority right now

Hope you do well.

Last edited:
Currently thinking up strategies and wondering why the obs won't play...

And learning not to trust Waffles.

Back