• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your bad habit?

Mirichan

若 い 学 生
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mine are falling asleep with the TV on (or my DS) and twirling my hair around my finger excessively. What are some of yours?

Biting my lip. I do it when nervous, bored, while concentrating, etc. Trying not to bite it wasn't working, so I ended up just buying a lip scrub to use each morning so the damage isn't noticeable haha.

Last edited:
Biting my lips. It gets so bad that I'll start to have visible bruises on my lips, or there'd be a red line where my teeth were across my mouth lmao and whenever I smile you can see the line. I have to wear a bunch of lip gloss on my lips to prevent me from biting it

idk why I do it but it's going on for years

Looks like so far biting things seems to be a common habit people have, interesting.
Maybe it's stress related? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgetting to breathe

clenching my teeth

You forget to BREATHE? :eek:

Looks like so far biting things seems to be a common habit people have, interesting.
Maybe it's stress related? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You forget to BREATHE? :eek:
LMAO
it's more like i'll unconsciously hold my breath sometimes. which kind of is basically forgetting to breathe.

Washing my hands repeatedly. Nothing's worked so I just deal with my painful painful hands

procrastination. putting things off constantly

Laziness is my signature move.
I also have a video game addiction I can handle.
I ALSO keep biting at the neck of my shirt
and I make a tent for some odd reason every night with my bunk bed that I only inhabit.

This. I procrastinate every single day. I should probably be doing my History essay now since it's due tomorrow and I haven't even started on it hljglsjfsfk

I am very guilty of this as well..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Laziness is my signature move.
I also have a video game addiction I can handle.
I ALSO keep biting at the neck of my shirt
and I make a tent for some odd reason every night with my bunk bed that I only inhabit.

Is the tent made of blankets? That sounds really cozy

Back