• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your bad habit?

Is the tent made of blankets? That sounds really cozy
P_20171113_170415_HL.jpg

This is what my "tent"/"fortress" (courtesy of my older brother) looks like without the cover on.
I literally just threw on a thin bed sheet and a couple of jackets to cover 2 sides of the bed. I just like it dark.​

Last edited:
I bite my nails and the skin around them. It hurts and my fingers are almost always bleeding.
I've tried to do stuff, and nail polish makes it worse.

Biting the skin off my lip. This hurts my lip.

Procrastinating. It's so bad that I'll think about homework then: "I'll do it later"
To even stop procrastinating, I need to be motivated enough

I have anxiety, and this is what happens:
procrastination > anxiety > needs to talk to someone about anxiety > gets anxiety from that
it's an infinate loop of anxiety and I hate it

View attachment 211491

This is what my "tent"/"fortress" (courtesy of my older brother) looks like without the cover on.
I literally just threw on a thin bed sheet and a couple of jackets to cover 2 sides of the bed. I just like it dark.​

10/10 would definitely hang out in there, eat snacks and play games :blush:

I play with my hair WAY too much. I don't even twirl it, I just hold it and start feeling the end of it. I do it more when I'm nervous, especially when I talk to people I don't know well. I'm very shy.

10/10 would definitely hang out in there, eat snacks and play games :blush:

Thats what I do in there 24/7 when I'm at home.
I just wish I could decorate my room.
But I have three problems:
1. It would be highly embarrassing for me when people see my room because Splatoon looks like anime
2. I don't have a lock in my room so it's constantly barged into by my abusive older brother.
3. I don't have money to buy what I want -.-

I bite my nails and pick my nose, I also like to tease one tooth that sticks out from the rest. I'm disgusting

Bite my nails and pick my nose I guess, haha. The first is mostly to keep them down because I can't really cut em anyways. Sounds gross maybe but afaik I've never been sick from that alone so.

I have extreme paranoia but it’s not a bad habit, it’s more like an annoying habit.

Instead of biting my nails, I just rip them off with my hands. Right now I'm trying to experiment with painting them to break this habit, because if they're painted and they look nice I have motivation not to rip them.

Instead of biting my nails, I just rip them off with my hands. Right now I'm trying to experiment with painting them to break this habit, because if they're painted and they look nice I have motivation not to rip them.

Yeah, I rip my nails too. I've never found painting them helps haha.

My other bad habits are popping pimples and chewing my lips.

I chew my bottom lip. Used to chew my hair as a kid when it was longer. I just like chewing things ?\_(ツ)_/?
I also sometimes bite my nails but I'm trying to break that habit.

Bring a water bottle with me to bed and only drinking a couple sips. What's worse is I let them stack next to my bed. I have this weird fear like I'm going to get thirsty in the middle of the night and have to get up if I have no water next to me. I also noticed I have a bad habit of picking my nails and biting the middle of my left index finger.

Back