• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

So, would you reccomend the switch and what games?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I'm considering getting the switch, (or possibly a wii, since they're seriously cheap right now)
Could you 100% recommend the switch and if so, which games are good?
Thanks!

Super Mario Odyssey is the best game i have ever gotten :) You should get it also Spatoon 2 too.

I would recommend the Switch, yes. I enjoy it a lot. :3 The games I would recommend are: Breath of the Wild, Stardew Valley, Splatoon 2, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.

Those games also depend on the games you like. :)

Based on 2017 alone, the Switch library is quite respectable. We've got quite a huge variety of titles, many of which are enjoyable along with a handful of these that no Switch owner should skip. Based on my experience and my own Switch library, here's which.

Games you should absolutely own

• Super Mario Odyssey
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Games you won't want to miss out

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Splatoon 2
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Sonic Mania
  • Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
  • Stardew Valley

Games you should consider trying

• Disgaea 5 Complete
  • Snipperclips Plus

Yes, it's my favourite console. I'd recommend Breath of the Wild to anyone, it's truly an astonishing game. Then Mario Kart and Super Mario Odyssey.

I'm not completely sold on the console itself. The games for it are top notch though. Can't go wrong with Breath of the Wild, Odyssey, Mario Kart and my personal favorite, even though it might not be everyones cup of tea, Sonic Mania.

I would absolutely recommend the Switch! It's one of my favorite gaming consoles ever, and I'd say Super Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, and either Mario Kart 8 and/or Pokk?n Tournament all make the system worth owning.

I haven't played Stardew Valley myself, but people seem to love it, so...that one too, I guess?

The switch is an essential gaming purchase IMO. Such a ****ing glorious console - the ability to play on the go or on the TV is marvelous.

I would recommend Odyssey, BoTW, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Splatoon 2, for starters.

I'm literally buying a Switch just to play SMO (though you don't have to be as hardcore as I am)

I hear that Zelda and Splatoon are pretty good, and MK8 Deluxe too (unless you already have it on the Wii U).

Based on 2017 alone, the Switch library is quite respectable. We've got quite a huge variety of titles, many of which are enjoyable along with a handful of these that no Switch owner should skip. Based on my experience and my own Switch library, here's which.

Games you should absolutely own

• Super Mario Odyssey
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Games you won't want to miss out

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Splatoon 2
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Sonic Mania
  • Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
  • Stardew Valley

Games you should consider trying

• Disgaea 5 Complete
  • Snipperclips Plus
Have almost all of these and would wholeheartedly suggest them Allllllll

Also if it's your thing then doom

As for the console itself get it..... Its Soo good most practical console Nintendo has made sience the GameCube!

Also if you don't.... Then no Nintendo games for years to come

This system is amazing

also

latest

Last edited:
The Switch library is lacking. That being said, I get a lot of use out of it with Odyssey and sometimes MK 8 Deluxe.

The Switch library is lacking. That being said, I get a lot of use out of it with Odyssey and sometimes MK 8 Deluxe.

Do u have Puyo Puyo Tetris, if not, then it's ur own fault cause it's a real gem
kbye

Ok, I may get the switch some day. Big question though. I have LOZ:BotW on Wii u, should I get it again on switch?

The game is much smoother on the Switch but if you've finished it on Wii U then I don't know if it's worth upgrading. I can imagine you wouldn't want to invest another 100+ hours into the game just to finish it.

Back