• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Check out TBT glitch!

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mystery New Balloon Token
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
I answered the thread on this forum called "path layout suggestions" by squidpops. Check it out in the list-it shows that I posted at 2:19 pm. But when I go to the thread, my post is not there!

I even logged out and back in-not there! Is it there for anyone? Weird!

this happens all the time

usually just have to wait for another person to post for it to show up

(though it shows for me perfectly fine)

Oh, thanks, I never had it happen! You learn something new every day, "they" say...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sorry about putting that in the wrong place!

It's usually the 11th post or whatever post is supposed to start a new page. You just have to wait for another comment, if I ever see a thread with a stuck comment I'll usually try to bump it so it get unstuck.

Yeah, it’s the invisipost. Normally when you see that somebody has recently replied on the thread but their post isn’t showing, just post and the person’s post should come up. Make sure not to spam the post button if your post is stuck, otherwise when the next person posts then they’d be huge post merge madness on your post.

Try not to exploit glitches, you can have bells removed from your account.

Back