• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager(s) you share a birthday with!

Cryptade

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Kind of an odd thing but I'm curious, what villager(s) and/or special npcs do you share a birthday with?

I share mine with Kidd the goat and Copper! (Too bad I prefer Booker's police station)

I share my birthday with Peaches, the Normal Horse. I didn't like that when I first learned it, but I eventually warmed up to her design.

I share my birthday with Lopez. Which is pretty nice, since he's one of my favorite villagers.

Lucy! Oddly enough, she was one of my original villagers and we had our birthday parties on the same day. :D

I don't share a birthday with any villagers, but I do share a birthday with the NPC Lyle.

I share my birthday with Barold. I'm not too fond of him, but I can't entirely hate a villager who shares my birthday :)

Back