• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager(s) you share a birthday with!

i share one with roald the penguin! not sure how to feel about it but at least he's not too bad of a villager

T-Bone! I've never had him before so I haven't had the opportunity to celebrate two birthdays in one day.
I was hoping Julian would share my birthday, because we share the same name too ha.

my beloved Julia.
and with the weird Grizzly

I had to google this.
My birthday is 1st October and apparently a gorilla called Boyd shares my birthday :)

My birthday is May 30, and it turns out I share a birthday with a hamster named Hamlet :p

I share it with Lobo :blush: My brother shares his with Nana and KK Slider, my sister shares hers with Broccolo, my mom shares hers with Katt, my dad shares his with Benedict, my oldest brother shares his with Jingle, my oldest sister shares hers with Canberra, my other brother shares his with Clay, my other sister shares hers with Vladimir, and my youngest brother shares his with Julian.

Gonna bring this up again :D

I share mine with Dobie the wolf. I love wolves.

I share mine with Maelle :/ I was so disappointed when I found out lol

I share mine with Zucker! I wish he was in town when I celebrated my birthday in game but next time it'll be double the fun!

Celia the eagle and Billy the goat; I think I've seen Billy but Celia was new to me.

I know Fauna's is the next day because I have her in town.

I share a birthday with Goldie! I remember playing Wild World as a kid and sharing it with her, haha

Back