• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager(s) you share a birthday with!

Charlise has my birthday o.o April 17..
Julian and my husband share birthdays March 15.
Colton and my son have the same birthday May 22.
And if this baby comes on it’s due date then it’ll share birthday with Katt (April 27)

Alfonso is my birthday twin. I'm kind of bummed because Walker has his birthday on June 10 and Peanut has hers on June 8th. I'm sadly not a big fan of the Alligators except for Gayle. ;;

Baabara the snooty sheep! She's pretty cute c:

I share my birthday with Aurora (Normal Penguin) and Admiral (Cranky Bird). I've never seen either of them before in New Leaf yet, but Aurora looks really cute, so it'd be really cool if she moved into my town sometime. Admiral's kind of scary-looking though, so I don't think I'd want him in my town,

If I'm remembering right Beardo has the same birthday as me. lol

I share my birthday with miranda the duck. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that...

I share a birthday with Agent S (a peppy squirrel). She seems pretty neat!

Last edited:
I share a birthday with Croque, which is funny since he was one of my original villagers the first ever time I had animal crossing.

mines march 10 and i dont share it w/ any villagers :c

You share your birthday with Harvey tho, that's pretty neat! :blush:
Mine is only one day earlier, March 9th. I share it with Cyrano haha

Back