• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager(s) you share a birthday with!

No one special at all! It's not even cute or a squirrel villager.

Sprinkle.....

Apparently I don't share a birthday with a single villager. Haha. My birthday is March 11th. The closest villager birthday to mine is Midge who's birthday is March 12th.

I share my birthday with... Wart Jr.

My birthday ain't big enough for the both of us, froggy!

March 11 and June 6 do have birthdays - Hopkins the lazy rabbit and Raddle, another lazy villager, this time a lazy frog.

Anyway, I must be one of the few who share their birthdays with Agnes. Eh, you win some, you lose some.

oh cool! i also share mine with kidd the goat! i didn't know copper had that birthday as well!

I share it with Lobo :blush: My brother shares his with Nana and KK Slider, my sister shares hers with Broccolo, my mom shares hers with Katt, my dad shares his with Benedict, my oldest brother shares his with Jingle, my oldest sister shares hers with Canberra, my other brother shares his with Clay, my other sister shares hers with Vladimir, and my youngest brother shares his with Julian.

Apparently, I share with Marina.

She's pretty darn adorable-looking, and I'm quite fond of the Normal personality - so I suppose I don't mind sharing. XP

Back