Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (99) +
EDIT: OFFER RESCINDED

Hello, we here at King Dorado Inc. have an exciting opportunity to help you hedge against losses in the White Turnips market!

We will pay you 25 50 tbt now, for the exclusive option to purchase your White Turnip for 100 tbt at any time before 7:00 AM EST on Wednesday November 15th, at which time our option expires.

Your Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I get to keep the 50 tbt?

Yes! the 50 tbt is yours to keep as your fee for selling us the option to purchase.

Q: Do you have to buy my turnip?

No-- we have the option to buy, or to not buy your turnip.

Q: Will I be able to sell my turnip whenever I want?

No-- you must hold the turnip until we either exercise our option to purchase and direct you to sell, or until our option expires on Wednesday morning at 7 AM EST.

Q: If you exercise your purchase option, how will it work?

If we exercise our option to purchase, we will notify you. You will then sell the white turnip to the shop, deduct your 100 tbt as the agreed upon purchase price, and transmit any excess bells to us.

Q: what is the upside to me?

The upside to you is that you now have 50 tbt in hand to offset your risk of loss, and if prices rise over 100 tbt tonight then you will make another 100 tbt.

Q: what is the downside to me?

The only downside is that you're agreeing to max out your cut of sale proceeds at 100 tbt (not including the 50 tbt paid to you for the option). But that'a a small sacrifice to make for peace of mind.

Q: do i deliver my White Turnip to you directly?

No, this is a No Delivery Transaction (NDT). Only tbt will change hands.

WANT TO HEDGE YOUR RISKS? WE CAN HELP!

As with all stalk market transactions, there is a risk of loss of your turnip, your tbt, and your sanity.

EDIT: OFFER RESCINDED

Last edited:
sorry but i don't think turnips are giftable

true-- that's why instead of transferring for me to sell, one would sell in shop and then send me the bells to achieve the same effect as gifting (keeping 100 tbt of the sales price for themselves). if the price ever rises that is.... if not then i probably wouldnt exercise the option but they would still have the 25 tbt to cut their losses

EDIT-- OFFER RESCINDED

boop-- now willing to pay 50 tbt for the option to purchase your turnip for another 100 tbt later tonight!!

Last edited:
Back