• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the BEST kind of sandwich meat?

Tobiume

awaiting
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
To me, it's SPAM. nothing will change my mind >:v also please cook spam in a pan before you eat it, it's not very good right out of the can.

My favourite sandwich meat is sliced turkey. Add some cheese and tomato and voila. Deliciousness

do fried oysters count? coz a fried oyster po boy with some remoulade sauce is the very best sammich the Lord hath created.

if you mean to exclude seafoods, then I'd go with mojo roast pork, the key ingredient in a Cuban sammich...

good ol' turkey. then a tiny bit of mayo and lettuce n bacon and theres my perfect sammich mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Salami, hands down. Ham can be good as long as it's real nice christmas ham and not those sloppy plastic slices you buy in a plastic bag.

Either turkey with cheese, or ham with mayo. Yum.

Before my no-meat diet, I used to put breaded fish or smoked salmon on my sandwiches with some cream cheese and chives

Back