Eggs
Old Eggs
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
:D Me right now, I'm filling my basement with modified bears and modified marshmallow chairs! ..I just really like bears and sweet things. o vo The burnt brown marshmallow chairs are my favourite - also the giant teddy bear I didn't expect to be so..gigantic e _ e"

Getting the town I started in August ready for a Dream Address. Buying out all the stores daily in the town I started on Halloween just to see how quickly I can fill my catalogue, earn badges, etc. on my own without trading.

Putting carnations everywhere. Getting the fire pit requested. I really want the flower arches requested. My town is all set up for these projects but nothing in them lol. Getting my villagers all lined up in a line. :3

I’m trying to fix Bea’s house. She refuses to get rid of her big pieces of furniture. I keep sending her the furniture set I want but she doesn’t remove any of her junk. Ugh

I'm awful at landscaping but want an intricate town so badly that I'm trying to do little by little with inspiration from other towns. To keep me interested in the game I've tried to stop time-travelling so progress is slow, but I'm actually doing things now so I feel like I'm getting a lot more done!

trying to get antique furniture for the HHA challenge i think so i can get the fence and mailbox in golden. need like gold set, royal, rococo and probs one of them furnished as well so yeah gonna jav to bother people.

Filling as much space in my town as possible with pink and white carnations, also trying to get my animals to suggest more pwps. I haven't had a new suggestion in 3 months now..

Filling as much space in my town as possible with pink and white carnations, also trying to get my animals to suggest more pwps. I haven't had a new suggestion in 3 months now..

Also me, trying to get some uchi and jock pwp things, noope man. Last pwp I got was some streetlight thing I don't even intend to put up so :^)

Also me, trying to get some uchi and jock pwp things, noope man. Last pwp I got was some streetlight thing I don't even intend to put up so :^)

Right?!
The only pwp I got that I had my heart set on was the trellis that Muffy suggested, and then after that, nothing.
I get so happy when a villager pings me, but then that turns to disappointment when it's for a new catchphrase instead ?\_(ツ)_/?

Last edited:
I will start tomorrow a new town and made the decision that I will let the villagers come and go
like they want. So basically, I will even let my favorites go if they want and will not looking for
dreamies or something. I just want to have a little bit more variety in my town instead of ending
up everytime with the same villagers, as it's just gets boring to be honest. I will also try to work
on a better theme for my town, I have some ideas and maybe I'm able to realize some of these.

The only thing I really work toward is having as many hybrid/flowers as possible. Every time I log on my game I water all or most of my flowers, so that the next day I can have a whole bunch more to organize and water. It's great.

Trying to grow grass back where the villagers have destroyed it. Like the side of my house. It had awesome green grass but since they are always walking in the flowers there, the grass won't come back.

Some people think the villagers don't affect the grass, and they do. I never walk on those spots. I have to constantly dig holes to block off my house, but the villagers magically spawn there.

Last edited:
Right?!
The only pwp I got that I had my heart set on was the trellis that Muffy suggested, and then after that, nothing.
I get so happy when a villager pings me, but then that turns to disappointment when it's for a new catchphrase instead ?\_(ツ)_/?

I still need trellis and that campfire thing so yeah :^) Dumb animals sometimes ahaha.

Q: What's your ongoing ACNL project?

A: My ongoing Animal Crossing New Leaf project has always been to to fully decorate my town. Previously, I always had trouble with what I wanted my town to be like because I was constantly changing my mind about. At the moment... I have decided on what my town is going to be, so I am pretty excited to finish it and possibly create a Dream Address for people to see it. The theme that I have decided for this town is something I want to keep under wraps until the town is complete. I'm currently trying to keep myself motivate to complete this town since I think I am going to like how it is going to turn out in the end. I am hoping that I will complete the town with the theme that I currently have in mind at the moment. Praying to not wavier from it.

breeding purple and pink flowers. i'm not having problems with purple flowers but, the pink ones just won't breed!

Back