What's your ongoing ACNL project?

My newest goal is to update player 2 and 3 houses. With all the new items from the RVs rooms need to be changed.
Last week I put all the villagers pictures in the basements and noticed that the rooms need an update. Need younger things for player 3 and not sure what to do with player 2 house. I might add a library to player 2 house.

in tuesday i want to fill the entire town and beach with blue pansies so it's like the ocean

in sunday i'm goning to get all the plants and make a huge green house and then another house full of animals and then another house filled with technology

I'm currently working on landscaping. Been going island hopping on club tortimer to get hibiscus and I'm breeding flowers + jacking them from the islands lol. I'm hoping to have my town ready enough by christmas (and to have the dream suite then!) that I can upload a DA

Trying the find the perfect paths for my town. I've been looking for a week now and still can't find any that are perfect :(

Getting a clear idea of what items I have cluttering my boxes and floor, and see which things I'm gonna sell here.
And also getting new villagers into my town before my holiday in December and deciding what to do with my game while I'm away~

Currently finishing paying off my house. I’m going for the kitchen specifically right now. Also trying to collect all of my dreamies so I can whisk away all of the ugly platforms I put all over the ground (to keep villagers from plotting in certain areas). :p

Hybrid breeding, pwp suggestions, getting my dreamies while keeping my current dreamies my bffs, and destroying all of my nonhybrid flowers.

Always landscaping. I find it incredibly relaxing and satisfying. I only wish I could spend as much time on my interiors as I do outside. But I am rarely in my own houses. I am always outside slaving for the villagers so I would rather have gloriously cheerful and beautifully landscaped towns rather than perfect interiors. Maybe one day, lol.

currently im trying to give my town the set layout, i.e planting bushes, trees, flowers, planning paths, getting clovers, etc.
plus trying to get new pwps from villagers. still trying to get the wooden bridge ;n;
on top of all that working on decorating my home and getting the furniture i need

I'm waiting for a few temporary villagers to move out so I can move some new ones in (mainly dreamies because I've never had set dreamies before). I also want to try and get more PWPs built to get my town rating higher!

I'm currently trying to get paths down and wait for a couple PWPs, in the meantime I'm expanding my house :0

Aside getting the daily and weekly initiatives on all 4 characters, my eternal ongoing project would be hybreeding.

Time traveling to get my house completely expanded (I have the money, but it takes so long and I have Katie rn.)

I made my basement a little cafe, using the Cinomoroll and Hello Kitty furniture, but I may move it upstairs for the HHA points.

I also got new paths.

Last edited:
Im putting landscaping on hold due to a lack of the proper pwps i need.
So meanwhile i guess I'm just gonna focus on the interior decoration of my two last rooms in my main house and the restaurant house of my other character.

Back