1300-5176-2055
Black Hybrid Rose
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Tasty Cake
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feel free to vent about whatever's annoying you to Hell and back here!

Warning: My vent is cringe. If you just wanna vent go ahead and do it below. Don't judge people for what they vent about because this is an open space for people to talk. Peace.

Ok so my ex boyfriend broke up with me before summer holiday (July-August time for me). I didn't really feel anything until now and now I really miss him despite him being a total wuss and never defending me when his friends stole from me and insulted me, I want to get back with him but know I can't because all of his friends would probably harass me even more and I'd still look like the dingus if I fight back. Plus, everyone in his year group (apart from like, one of my church friends) often shouted at me in the halls and one even whispers "gothic" everytime he passes me because I kinda look like a goth.

o no how dare he whisper gothic

Lol someone's a bit salty.
It's annoying ok? You wouldn't like it if someone whispered insults at you while walking along.
Seems like you're only here to insult people, seeing as you called a girl ugly in a post.

Lol someone's a bit salty.
It's annoying ok? You wouldn't like it if someone whispered insults at you while walking along.
Seems like you're only here to insult people, seeing as you called a girl ugly in a post.

All I'm saying is that it's a childish insult that shouldn't even be considered an insult in the first place

Also that was obviously a joke, and she literally asked how ugly she was lmfao

All I'm saying is that it's a childish insult that shouldn't even be considered an insult in the first place

Also that was obviously a joke, and she literally asked how ugly she was lmfao

The only reason I take it seriously is because I'm not a goth and it gets so annoying and I've told people to not call me that.

Apologies for not hearing your tone through text?

The only reason I take it seriously is because I'm not a goth and it gets so annoying and I've told people to not call me that.

Apologies for not hearing your tone through text?

My advice, either agree with them or ignore them. The whole reason they do it is to get a negative reaction out of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back