----

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the piece you did of the character throwing coins into the air in your examples!! it's so niceeee

Username: mythic,
Style: chibi c:
References: https://toyhou.se/1603799.miyuki-
Notes: im sorry I don't have any boy characters :c
Background color or none: nah
Offer: 300 tbt? (im new to the site so I'm not sure what are fair prices, please lmk if I'm underpaying, I will gladly fix it for this gorgeous art!

Username: Enleft!
Style: Colored Sketch
References: This is for the Hair!
This is the outfit (minus the gauntlets)

Notes: This is for my new dungeons and dragons character! She is a sorcerer with dragon blood. Her eyes are gold, and she has freckles. She also has a dragon tooth on a chain around her neck. If she could have her left hand held out like shes casting a spell, that would be nice.
Background color or none: Could I get an angled rectangle like that last example, in gold?
Offer: 500tbt

Thank you for considering my request! Your art is beautiful, and feels so lively!

Last edited:
Bumping after a while, opening only for RLC/AT atm
Thanks all!

month overdue bump, moreso interested in art trades for this dude here [x] but anyone in my folder tag: [1] is a-okay too

Thanks everyone!

Hello Hatori! Would you be interested in doing an art trade for some art of J?rn? Here's examples of my art: https://trello.com/b/jGqH73Ai/2018-art

Howdy, Skweekerz! Long time no chat! How have you been?

Thank you for posting, I'd love to trade! I'm a bit confused maybe because I am on my phone right now so pictures are everywhere but what kind of piece are you offering and which chibi type were you interested in? Or were you interested in smaller trades like sketches or busts? Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Howdy, Skweekerz! Long time no chat! How have you been?

Thank you for posting, I'd love to trade! I'm a bit confused maybe because I am on my phone right now so pictures are everywhere but what kind of piece are you offering and which chibi type were you interested in? Or were you interested in smaller trades like sketches or busts? Thanks for your time!

Yes!! It's been a while! I've been great and I'll finally be graduating high school in a week! How about you?

I can offer you a chibi so that way we both get chibis. Or if you'd prefer I could do a headshot, bust up, halfbody, or waist up?
Also I was interested in your crayon chibis! Perhaps you could do Saturn here?
https://toyhou.se/1042486.saturn/gallery

Yes!! It's been a while! I've been great and I'll finally be graduating high school in a week! How about you?

I can offer you a chibi so that way we both get chibis. Or if you'd prefer I could do a headshot, bust up, halfbody, or waist up?
Also I was interested in your crayon chibis! Perhaps you could do Saturn here?
https://toyhou.se/1042486.saturn/gallery

Awesome to hear that and early congratulations to graduating! Makes me feel a bit old even though I was in high school not too long ago ! I've been well too, thank you for asking!

That sounds lovely, I can definitely do a crayon chibi on my end - Saturn's such a cute character! I'll get started on it tomorrow since it's a bit late here but I'll PM you the finished piece! If you need any more info on J?rn or anything else, do let me know! Thanks so much again!

Awesome to hear that and early congratulations to graduating! Makes me feel a bit old even though I was in high school not too long ago ! I've been well too, thank you for asking!

That sounds lovely, I can definitely do a crayon chibi on my end - Saturn's such a cute character! I'll get started on it tomorrow since it's a bit late here but I'll PM you the finished piece! If you need any more info on J?rn or anything else, do let me know! Thanks so much again!

Thank you and I'm glad you're doing well! ��

Tyvm! As is J?rn to be honest! So will I, it's like 2am where I am lol. But once I finish I'll pm you the picture along with a link to ensure you get the best resolution! And I'll let you know if I have any questions, same goes for you with Saturn. Thank you too Hatori! It's always nice doing art trades with you. ��

Thank you and I'm glad you're doing well! ��

Tyvm! As is J?rn to be honest! So will I, it's like 2am where I am lol. But once I finish I'll pm you the picture along with a link to ensure you get the best resolution! And I'll let you know if I have any questions, same goes for you with Saturn. Thank you too Hatori! It's always nice doing art trades with you. ��

Thanks kindly, and sounds great! I'll get started on it soon!
I'm glad to hear that, the same goes for me ! ��

Heya Hatori!! Hope you've been well? wwww
Was wondering if you'd be interested in a sticker chibi to sticker chibi trade? ' v '
It's this style (samples are kind of old, sorry!) and I'm asking for Zeke! [reg outfit / the one at the very back of the gallery if you want!]

Hello there Jint, how have you been? I have been well, thank you!
I'm totally up for a sticker chibi trade! May I ask who you were interested in drawing?
Since I'm doing a trade with Skweekerz it will take just a slightly bit longer to finish but I hope that's quite all right!

Hello there Jint, how have you been? I have been well, thank you!
I'm totally up for a sticker chibi trade! May I ask who you were interested in drawing?
Since I'm doing a trade with Skweekerz it will take just a slightly bit longer to finish but I hope that's quite all right!

Glad to know that you're doing fine as well! No worries, I don't mind waiting~
I was thinking of J?rn (since that's your preference I assume?), but if you prefer me to work on someone else do let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back