• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does anyone have Lucky Clovers and Mushrooms I can have please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie23

🦁 Hakuna Matata 🦁
Cherry 🍒
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Disney
Mystery New Balloon Token
Toy Hammer Rental
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Envelope
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
98.2% (320) +
I'm looking to do some landscaping in my Town
but I really need Lucky Clovers and Mushrooms for my Town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have any to spare please reply thank-you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^u^

Last edited:
please I really really need lucky clovers and mushrooms

Last edited:
I don't have lucky clovers or mushrooms, perhaps someone in the retail forum can help you with that. I do however have plenty of peach trees, they are my native. are you just looking for a basket perhaps, or more then that?

Can I have 10 baskets of peaches please?

Last edited:
ok, here's what I'll do, from one zelda fan to another... I'll add your friend code and open my gate. I'll wait for you by the station, when you arrive follow me to my plaza. my peach trees grow there. I have paths laid out over my entire landscape, so when we get to the plaza I will erase the paths around each tree, you shake the tree and gather the peaches, I will lay down the path again. we move on to the next tree, and repeat. I know this sounds meticulous, but I like to keep my ground covered (the paths serve as artificial grass). sound good to you?

this will give you several baskets. both regular and perfect ones (save the perfect ones in case villagers ask for a peach, they love getting the perfect version of whatever fruit they want. or it can make you money as a hot retail sale item. but as you probably know perfect fruit will only grow as regular if it's not your native).

since you obviously a zelda fan you can check out my zelda themed museum if you want, you may like it. I also have the four zelda amiibo characters in my town too. however if you want to come get peaches and go that's fine too.

opening my gates now, if any perfect tree breaks just let me have one perfect peach back in place of the tree so I can replant

I have quite a few mushrooms you can have c:
let me know if you're interested

Hello Zelda-Crossing, I also have a few mushrooms and maybe a four-leaf clover :) You can have them for free ^^
Please let me know if you're interested.

Hello Zelda-Crossing, I also have a few mushrooms and maybe a four-leaf clover :) You can have them for free ^^
Please let me know if you're interested.

I'm interested , can you save them for Friday please? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back