Favorite Cross-series villager?

Etoile is my favorite from all of them. I mean some of the others have neat designs but I think her's suits her the best, since she looks like a fluffy cloud and could easily fit seamlessly into Little Twin Stars' universe. Chai is pretty cute too, but I really like her most when paired with Tia since they make a teapot and teacup combo. <3

I love the Sanrios but Chelsea is my favourite - I have her in town, she's so so sweet! I really like how Epona looks too :)

Wolf Link in my favorite since I really like his design. But I also like Medli, Inkwell and pretty much all
the Sanrio villagers.

FELYNE! I even made a post on miiverse begging Nintendo to put him in new leaf. I am a big Monster Hunter fan and i was fangirling when i was designing his house.

felyne_by_the_driz-d9lqnto.png

I know I am probably alone in this, but Ganon! I moved him and all the Zelda characters into my town of Kakariko and he was the only one that survived, lol. He is such a fantastic cranky and so lovable! Funny story, yesterday he finally gave me his picture. I went inside my house to put it up, went outside, did him a favor and he immediately gifted me another picture!! That has never happened to me before! He is the man :)

?toile! In fact, I just invited her to move into my town just now~ :D
She?s so darned adorable, her design and aesthetic is just perfect. I want to snuggle that sparkly, cosmic sheep! ;_;

Back