• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Cross-series villager?

Etoile is my favorite from all of them. I mean some of the others have neat designs but I think her's suits her the best, since she looks like a fluffy cloud and could easily fit seamlessly into Little Twin Stars' universe. Chai is pretty cute too, but I really like her most when paired with Tia since they make a teapot and teacup combo. <3

I love the Sanrios but Chelsea is my favourite - I have her in town, she's so so sweet! I really like how Epona looks too :)

Wolf Link in my favorite since I really like his design. But I also like Medli, Inkwell and pretty much all
the Sanrio villagers.

FELYNE! I even made a post on miiverse begging Nintendo to put him in new leaf. I am a big Monster Hunter fan and i was fangirling when i was designing his house.

felyne_by_the_driz-d9lqnto.png

I know I am probably alone in this, but Ganon! I moved him and all the Zelda characters into my town of Kakariko and he was the only one that survived, lol. He is such a fantastic cranky and so lovable! Funny story, yesterday he finally gave me his picture. I went inside my house to put it up, went outside, did him a favor and he immediately gifted me another picture!! That has never happened to me before! He is the man :)

?toile! In fact, I just invited her to move into my town just now~ :D
She?s so darned adorable, her design and aesthetic is just perfect. I want to snuggle that sparkly, cosmic sheep! ;_;

I just scanned in Chelsea.
She looks cool.
I think I might kick Skye out, and move Chelsea in. :)

Back