Medli

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I know Toon Link and Toon Zelda allow one to get Medli as a villager. However, I want to know....are there any other amiibo that let you get Medli?

It's only those two, you can buy a hacked amiibo card of her but I don't know if you'd want to risk it not working or messing up your game.

I'm not sure of that - I really like the update guide that is on Reddit - its been very useful for me - and it does contain a chart of non acnl amiibo that work with the game - it looks as if there are more than 2 that will bring in Medli, - well its worth a look:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/5aucku/amiibo_update_faq/d9ku13n/

oops sorry, it is just those two - but each has 2 versions? - the number of amiibo has run away with me.

Last edited:
I've used the amiibo cards (bought a set off Etsy), and I brought Epona and W. Link into my town. Medli was also part of the set, it would work, as well.

I thought one of the other Zelda amiibo also gave Medli. The Smash one or the Breath of the Wild one maybe? I do have a Toon Zelda. I could invite Medli to my campground if you would like her.

I thought one of the other Zelda amiibo also gave Medli. The Smash one or the Breath of the Wild one maybe? I do have a Toon Zelda. I could invite Medli to my campground if you would like her.

Unless OP just wants to buy from her RV, that would do no good. Amiibo villagers cannot be adopted from other people's campgrounds. If you move in a normal animal amiibo villager, and then kick them out, they can be adopted. But special amiibo characters, like the LoZ gang, cannot be adopted by other players. As far as I know.

Unless OP just wants to buy from her RV, that would do no good. Amiibo villagers cannot be adopted from other people's campgrounds. If you move in a normal animal amiibo villager, and then kick them out, they can be adopted. But special amiibo characters, like the LoZ gang, cannot be adopted by other players. As far as I know.
They can't? That's lame. Not even if I move them in town and then kick them out with another amiibo?

They can't? That's lame. Not even if I move them in town and then kick them out with another amiibo?

Nope, not even then. Nintendo clearly wanted those villagers to only be available for those who paid to own the amiibo.

Back