• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Stardew Valley

I have, it is indeed so much fun. I need to get back into it and mod the heck out of my town just because they make the game more fun. x3 The biggest dilemma I have while playing it is naming all of my animals. I want to finally "beat" it and by that I mean open the community center all of the way.

I am so getting it for Christmas!
Do you know if same-sex marriages are in the Switch version?

It should be included, I don't know why he would remove it for the Switch. I'm sure it's still there.

Last edited:
never played it, seems like a cult classic kind of game. Is it really 2D Minecraft like it seems?

I played it for a few weeks and really enjoyed it! I got bored of it eventually though, but I might play it again now

My favourite game of all time. I adore it so very much. I used to play it on PS4, but now that it's out on Switch and is portable, I'm enjoying it even more. I also now know what to do in my first year and how to be more lucrative.
I'm assuming nothing's changed except for future updates that are included in PC, PS4, and XBOX One.

never played it, seems like a cult classic kind of game. Is it really 2D Minecraft like it seems?

I wouldn't compare it to minecraft it all, it's most similar to harvest moon
would 100% reccomend

Back