• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Newleafy's Shop (Everything in the Catalog + More)!

I'd like to cancel my order, since I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon :p I'd also like my 9 TBT back, I know it's my fault for sending it too early but you did say to send it before I got my order.

hi!!! If i wanted to order full furniture sets, would that count as one item or not? For example, if i ordered a set and it had 12 items, would that count as 12 items or 1 bc its a set??

wanting to know bc i wanna order a lot of sets and idk if i should split them up or not??? Thank u!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi!!! If i wanted to order full furniture sets, would that count as one item or not? For example, if i ordered a set and it had 12 items, would that count as 12 items or 1 bc its a set??

wanting to know bc i wanna order a lot of sets and idk if i should split them up or not??? Thank u!

I'd like to buy a 7-11 set and a Hello Kitty set, please (13 TBT) Also, do you have a Great Statue? I'd like to get that too please.

hey, i'm just looking for a yule log. i think it counts as a food item but i'm not totally sure. do you have a price in mind?

Hello!

Can I get the Rococo, Alpine, Little Twin Stars, Cinnamonroll, and my Melody sets? I can split the order up just let me know if this is do-able! The total is 24TBT and 198k Bells but I can make it all TBT if needed. :)

Back