• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Newleafy's Shop (Everything in the Catalog + More)!

I will probably order some furniture once my 10th villager spot is filled (I have bad luck with void villagers)

Do you have a blue argyle tank and tee?

edit: also looking for woman's office suit and arcade machine

Last edited:
Hi! Your order has been placed! I will let you know when it is done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order placed, I will let you know when it is available to be picked up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

order has been, placed! keep an eye out for your pick-up message!

- - - Post Merge - - -

order placed, i will message you when your order is ready to be picked up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order placed! Look out for a pick-up message later today!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order placed! I will message you when it is ready to be picked up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order placed! i will message you when it is ready to be picked up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Would you mind splitting up your order? You may purchase everything, but that is a lot for one order haha. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order will be placed after the people who have ordered earlier picked up their items! If that is okay with you! If you are in dire need of one of the sets, I may be able to have it available to be picked up

Okay, whatever works for you!
I guess I'll have these two sets?
x1 gorgeous set
x1 Little Twin Stars

Okay, whatever works for you!
I guess I'll have these two sets?
x1 gorgeous set
x1 Little Twin Stars

Okay! I will put your order in now! After I have less orders, I will get the two other sets for you! :D

Last edited:
Could I get a sloppy set and, you don't explicitly say you have one, but if available could I also get a rainbow screen? Thank you!!:)

oh i am so sorry, I placed your order but did not tell you! your order will be available for pick-up later today! Sorry again:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would it be for the full cinnamonrol set? :)

1.6mil!

- - - Post Merge - - -

! TO ANYONE WHO HAS ORDERED SOMETHING, BUT HAS NOT RECEIVED IT:

Please add my FC-- my gates will be open most of today! Leave a message on my wall of when you think you will be available!

Last edited:
Thanks! Going to add you now. If my order isn't yet completed would you mind me adding 10 ceder saplings and 10 white azalea starts to my order? If it is don't worry! How much do I owe you? :)

Can I get

Explorer pants,
Bandage,
Pink Parka,
Purple wetsuit?

price in tbt please :)

hello! can i order the alpine furniture set, the hair bow wig, 10 black roses and 10 purple roses for igb? that would be 124,000 bells if i did the math right :)

when you mean 7-11, is it the full set or just one item? cause if it's the full set then I'll gladly buy it lol

ignore that this is just a minute from your post lol then I'd like to buy it please! how much TBT do you want for it

oh, 5 TBT? since is 7-11 I'll pay more cause that seems low for that set

Last edited:
hello! can i order the alpine furniture set, the hair bow wig, 10 black roses and 10 purple roses for igb? that would be 124,000 bells if i did the math right :)

hi! i will place your order when i am finished with other people! you should get your order by tomorrow (max)! (*?∀`)

Omg it's like Christmas! haha
May I please get:

- 30 sweet olive shoots
- 30 blue hydrangea
- 20 holly shoots
- 20 cedar saplings
- 20 blue roses
- 6 black lollies

I'd like to pay in IGB, so 126k total?
I hope this isn't too big! If it is, I'd happily split it up. Thank you!

ignore that this is just a minute from your post lol then I'd like to buy it please! how much TBT do you want for it

oh, 5 TBT? since is 7-11 I'll pay more cause that seems low for that set

If you want to, you can pay more! But 5 TBT is enough for me!

Back