• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Newleafy's Shop (Everything in the Catalog + More)!

I would like to formally request a Flower Fairy Wig for 1 TBT if it hasn't been registered already. I wasn't sure because you responded to other people who posted but mine wasn't addressed. If you already accepted, my apologies.

Hi there! Could I please order the kiddie set? c:

edit. for 1 tbt!

Last edited:
I would like to formally request a Flower Fairy Wig for 1 TBT if it hasn't been registered already. I wasn't sure because you responded to other people who posted but mine wasn't addressed. If you already accepted, my apologies.

Hi sorry! I saw your order and put it in, but I forgot to respond to you! My bad!

Hi! I would like every single furniture set and 100 of each bush! 1 mil IGB?

Ayy I'm back again.

I'd like to order:
brown pot, white pot, cabana wardrobe, honeybee chest, snowman head
orange rose x2
purple rose x2
pink carnations x2
orange lillies x2
pink lillies x2
orange tulips x2
blue violets x2

Also question, the hybrids can breed right? I need some that can as ones I have aren't producing hybrids
I'll pay in igb, just let me know how much for it all, thanks!

Last edited:
Hey hey! Can I order:
10 cedar saplings
5 blue roses
5 blue pansies

Total: 20k IGB (I think?)

Thanks! ♥

Hi can i have little twin stars set and my melody? thank you :D

Last edited:
Hello~
Name:Heidi
Town:Ereta
Wants: Snow Tyke items
total: 4tbt

Disregard. Sorry

Last edited:
Can you let me know if you?re able to get a couple of pieces from the gorgeous set in? I don?t want the whole set.

I would like to order these DLC items:
hagoita
kimbap plate
blue argyle tank
red horned hat
school cap
white school cap

Also these items:
kintaro wig
ogres wig
topknot wig
good-luck roll

I will pay in both TBT, and IGB

Hi! i would like all orderable sets, feel free to treat each set as a separate order (i would post separately for each one but the posts would merge anyway.) Thank you in advance, when you are ready for pick up pm me for friend code.

Last edited:
Please let me know if you are still taking orders. I can wait, but if you are not I want to look elsewhere. Thanks.

Hello can I buy the little twin stars and pompompurin set please? :) is that too many items? 🤔 If so I'll just order the pom-pom little twin stars set for now ^^

may I order the ukulele, bottled ship, zodiac rabbit and the regal and classic set? (I understand if you dont have a few of these items since they werent listed! all together I think the total is 5 tbt?
I would also like to make a second order for some art, how long should I wait between orders?

Hello can I buy the little twin stars and pompompurin set please? :) is that too many items? �� If so I'll just order the pom-pom little twin stars set for now ^^

I can help you with that :D Just PM me your reply.

Back