Shop Newleafy's Shop (Everything in the Catalog + More)!

I'd like to cancel my order, since I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon :p I'd also like my 9 TBT back, I know it's my fault for sending it too early but you did say to send it before I got my order.

hi!!! If i wanted to order full furniture sets, would that count as one item or not? For example, if i ordered a set and it had 12 items, would that count as 12 items or 1 bc its a set??

wanting to know bc i wanna order a lot of sets and idk if i should split them up or not??? Thank u!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi!!! If i wanted to order full furniture sets, would that count as one item or not? For example, if i ordered a set and it had 12 items, would that count as 12 items or 1 bc its a set??

wanting to know bc i wanna order a lot of sets and idk if i should split them up or not??? Thank u!

I'd like to buy a 7-11 set and a Hello Kitty set, please (13 TBT) Also, do you have a Great Statue? I'd like to get that too please.

hey, i'm just looking for a yule log. i think it counts as a food item but i'm not totally sure. do you have a price in mind?

Hello!

Can I get the Rococo, Alpine, Little Twin Stars, Cinnamonroll, and my Melody sets? I can split the order up just let me know if this is do-able! The total is 24TBT and 198k Bells but I can make it all TBT if needed. :)

Back