Shop Newleafy's Shop (Everything in the Catalog + More)!

This much be a lil' specific but can I have
18 Roses = 18k IGB?
and 7 orange lilies 7k IGB?
So... 25k in total?

Hi! Sorry I didn’t see earlier, when would be the best time for me to come down tonight?

Hiya! Could I get the Little Stars and the Cinnamoroll Set?

order placed! Thanks :D
that will be 16 TBT or 3.2mil

- - - Post Merge - - -

This much be a lil' specific but can I have
18 Roses = 18k IGB?
and 7 orange lilies 7k IGB?
So... 25k in total?

Okay! I placed your order, thank you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Sorry I didn’t see earlier, when would be the best time for me to come down tonight?

I apologize, I just saw this message! please message me of when you will be available!

I'd like to purchase the Snowman set for TBT. In the past 4 years I've played, I could never make the perfect Snowboy. You wouldn't happen to have any extra pieces, would you?

I'd like to purchase the Snowman set for TBT. In the past 4 years I've played, I could never make the perfect Snowboy. You wouldn't happen to have any extra pieces, would you?

sure! I will put your order in asap. I have the entire set!

Hello, how many Holly bushes do you have available? Could also use a few, maybe 10, Cedar Saplings if you got any in stock.

Last edited:
Could I get the Snow set for 4TBT. I have to go somewhere to day and I'll probably leave around 1:30 to 2:00 CDT, so we can do this tomorrow if you want.

Last edited:
Hi, I’m interested in the sloppy set, it says sold but does that mean you will restock eventually? :)
For the time being, id like a wet suit and an alpine bed.

Hello! I Just wanted to make sure if u put my order in, I sent the TBT a little early and I'm not asking for it back, but I just want to make sure

Hello! I Just wanted to make sure if u put my order in, I sent the TBT a little early and I'm not asking for it back, but I just want to make sure

Hi! I did put your order in~
I am trying to get the current orders in my town out, so I can move on to other orders, such as yours!

I'd like a modern wood set, but i'm currently getting a (very) expensive order, and I can not afford to to both right now, could you hold onto that please?

Back