• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Newleafy's Shop (Everything in the Catalog + More)!

Hiya! Could I get the Little Stars and the Cinnamoroll Set?

You wouldn't happen to have a Flower Fairy Wig, would you?

This much be a lil' specific but can I have
18 Roses = 18k IGB?
and 7 orange lilies 7k IGB?
So... 25k in total?

Hi! Sorry I didn’t see earlier, when would be the best time for me to come down tonight?

Hiya! Could I get the Little Stars and the Cinnamoroll Set?

order placed! Thanks :D
that will be 16 TBT or 3.2mil

- - - Post Merge - - -

This much be a lil' specific but can I have
18 Roses = 18k IGB?
and 7 orange lilies 7k IGB?
So... 25k in total?

Okay! I placed your order, thank you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Sorry I didn’t see earlier, when would be the best time for me to come down tonight?

I apologize, I just saw this message! please message me of when you will be available!

I'd also like to purchase the Little Twin Stars and Pompompurin sets if possible!

I'd like to purchase the Snowman set for TBT. In the past 4 years I've played, I could never make the perfect Snowboy. You wouldn't happen to have any extra pieces, would you?

I'd like to purchase the Snowman set for TBT. In the past 4 years I've played, I could never make the perfect Snowboy. You wouldn't happen to have any extra pieces, would you?

sure! I will put your order in asap. I have the entire set!

Hello, how many Holly bushes do you have available? Could also use a few, maybe 10, Cedar Saplings if you got any in stock.

Last edited:
Could I get the Snow set for 4TBT. I have to go somewhere to day and I'll probably leave around 1:30 to 2:00 CDT, so we can do this tomorrow if you want.

Last edited:
Hi, I’m interested in the sloppy set, it says sold but does that mean you will restock eventually? :)
For the time being, id like a wet suit and an alpine bed.

Hello! I Just wanted to make sure if u put my order in, I sent the TBT a little early and I'm not asking for it back, but I just want to make sure

Hello! I Just wanted to make sure if u put my order in, I sent the TBT a little early and I'm not asking for it back, but I just want to make sure

Hi! I did put your order in~
I am trying to get the current orders in my town out, so I can move on to other orders, such as yours!

I'd like a modern wood set, but i'm currently getting a (very) expensive order, and I can not afford to to both right now, could you hold onto that please?

Back