• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you an optimist, pessimist, realist,opportunist, or idealist?

Which are you?

• Total voters

ChickpeaInThotvill

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Which are you?

I feel like I'm an optimist because I usually think a little on the happier side then most of my friends.

Optimist- a person who tends to be hopeful and confident about the future or success of something.

Pessimist- a person who tends to see the worst aspect of things or believe the worst will happen

Realist- a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly

Opportunist- a person who exploits circumstances to gain immediate advantage rather than being guided by consistent principal or plans

Idealist- a person who is guided more by ideals than by practical considerations

Last edited:
ezgif_3_ecf391d321.gif

i think i'm an optimist and an opportunist

I'm a mix between pessimist, opportunist and idealist (even though that's somewhat contradictory), depending on my mood.

Last edited:
I can be a Pessimist sometimes, but I'm mostly an Idealist.

All of them. I don't think you can really label yourself to just one of them, because you will most likely change based on mood, circumstances and surroundings. That being said though, I usually like to try and be as optimistic as possible. So I picked that.

im pretty pessimistic bc im super negative all the time but mostly i just dont care about things so i voted idk

I'm somewhere between pessimist and realist most of the time. Some things I'm optimistic about - it's dependent on my mood.

I suppose I'm a pessimist, but I don't see why thinking the worst of things is so bad in every circumstance
"ur so negative?!?!!" stfu

I'd say that I'm a pessimistic realist. I see the worst possible outcomes of things and don't expect that things will go well, but I accept this possibility and charge on ahead trying to fix whatever the problem is. Depending on the situation, of course. Sometimes my pessimism far outweighs that drive.

Lets see...

50% Optimist, and 50 % Pessimist.

Lets just say that my future is like rolling a die.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But then again, I'm a Realist too. I mean, I gotta go with whatever comes my way, even if its hard.

Realistand people are mistaken that im pessimistic

Back