Are you an optimist, pessimist, realist,opportunist, or idealist?

Which are you?

• Total voters

ChickpeaInThotvill

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Which are you?

I feel like I'm an optimist because I usually think a little on the happier side then most of my friends.

Optimist- a person who tends to be hopeful and confident about the future or success of something.

Pessimist- a person who tends to see the worst aspect of things or believe the worst will happen

Realist- a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly

Opportunist- a person who exploits circumstances to gain immediate advantage rather than being guided by consistent principal or plans

Idealist- a person who is guided more by ideals than by practical considerations

Last edited:
ezgif_3_ecf391d321.gif

i think i'm an optimist and an opportunist

I'm a mix between pessimist, opportunist and idealist (even though that's somewhat contradictory), depending on my mood.

Last edited:
All of them. I don't think you can really label yourself to just one of them, because you will most likely change based on mood, circumstances and surroundings. That being said though, I usually like to try and be as optimistic as possible. So I picked that.

im pretty pessimistic bc im super negative all the time but mostly i just dont care about things so i voted idk

I'm somewhere between pessimist and realist most of the time. Some things I'm optimistic about - it's dependent on my mood.

I suppose I'm a pessimist, but I don't see why thinking the worst of things is so bad in every circumstance
"ur so negative?!?!!" stfu

I'd say that I'm a pessimistic realist. I see the worst possible outcomes of things and don't expect that things will go well, but I accept this possibility and charge on ahead trying to fix whatever the problem is. Depending on the situation, of course. Sometimes my pessimism far outweighs that drive.

Lets see...

50% Optimist, and 50 % Pessimist.

Lets just say that my future is like rolling a die.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But then again, I'm a Realist too. I mean, I gotta go with whatever comes my way, even if its hard.

Back