• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you an optimist, pessimist, realist,opportunist, or idealist?

Which are you?

• Total voters
I think I'm mostly a realist, with a mix of optimism and pessimism occasionally.

Pessimists it?s because of my anxiety it tends to make you think negatively when u worry all day everyday about anything and everything.

I'm both a realist and a pessimist. I always expect the worst to happen, but because of that, I go into any situation prepared for almost any negative outcome. For the poll, I selected realist because I generally accept that bad things are likely to happen.

I'm definitely optimistic, but also very idealistic. I want the best to happen in every opportunity. I look forward to many things and spend my time dreaming of a perfect world or lovely scenarios!

Likely a pessimist, ideally I would like to be a realist but anxiety is something else.

Last edited:
Back