• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Delilah's Everything Store ~ デリラ ※ 万屋

Cool. Just let me know. And it is ok if it is tomorrow. cause I have to head to bed soon. Ty for having the items I needed by the way. I appreciate it.

I?d like to buy the 3DS from Isabelle?s even! How much might that be?

i have been searching for clover in bulk! would you be able to provide? if so, i would prefer to pay in IGB but i can pay in TBT if necessary. ill buy as many clovers as youre willing to sell me!

Just lemme know when you’re ready and if you’d prefer to do it in my town or yours :)

I’d like to buy the following:
Hello Kitty Hat
My Melody Hat
My Melody Shoes

With IGB! How much you want for that? Anything is fine for me really ^^

i have been searching for clover in bulk! would you be able to provide? if so, i would prefer to pay in IGB but i can pay in TBT if necessary. ill buy as many clovers as youre willing to sell me!

Hi, I'm sorry but I can't sell you any clovers! I would sell you some if I actually had them though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’d like to buy the following:
Hello Kitty Hat
My Melody Hat
My Melody Shoes

With IGB! How much you want for that? Anything is fine for me really ^^

Hey! I can do that, and is 300k ok with you?

EDIT: Turns out I dont have the shoes, so i will lower the price (150IGB) and give you a free surprise gift with your order instead! Just let me know if that ok!

Last edited:
Would you happen to have the Tart, Trellis, and the Organ? If so how much TBT could I buy them for?

Would you happen to have the Tart, Trellis, and the Organ? If so how much TBT could I buy them for?

I unfortunately do not, but let me know if you want anything else!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi :) may i ask how much for an rv visit?

Just one RV visit is free, but anymore than that costs some bells due to time stuff!

Last edited:
okay i need to visit etoile and chelsea rv so how much is it? :)

Sorry we haven't been open for a while! I was doing some flower things over the weekend, but we will be back on our regular schedule!

Would you be able to give me the cinnamon roll and Kiki and Lala Set?m

Good evening. By any chance would you have a Black Katana available? I have been looking for a while and I saw it on your list. Friend code is on sidebar.

Good evening. By any chance would you have a Black Katana available? I have been looking for a while and I saw it on your list. Friend code is on sidebar.

Anything in the plain catalogue is always available! Only 2 TBT! lol i forgot to click the post button!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be able to give me the cinnamon roll and Kiki and Lala Set?m

As of now, I cant provide the cinnamaroll set, because my second cardrige is not working! Sorry about the inconvenience! Would you still like the other set though?

Back